Blend de Encruzado, Gouveio and Uva cão.
Citrine yellow color. Notes of white fruit, floral nuances and hints of toasted nuts. In the mouth it is very fresh, mineral and enveloping.
The grapes were sourced exclusively from Palácio da Anadia vineyards, located at the count of Anadia chateau in Mangualde, 500m altitude, on a granit soil plateau, surrounded by the Dão natural reserve forest, with abundant pine, cedar and oak trees.
The fresh grapes harvested by hand, in 20 kg boxes, are quickly transported to the winery where they are de-stemmed, crushed and placed in a vat where they undergo a slight skin maceration and then progressively pressed. Fermentation took place in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 12 – 14°C for 2 weeks (60%) and the remainder (40%) in French oak barrels of 225 L, 300 L and 500 L. After fermentation, the wine aged on the lees, with battônage weekly, for 12 months, for in order to maintain its freshness and gain complexity.
Recommended to accompany soft cheeses, fatty fish and white meats. Serve at 12ºc.
Total Acidity: 5,72 g/L
Sugars: 1,2 g/L